Also included in
- This is the second GROWING BUNDLE for my Binder Flips Line.Targeting a variety of goals, this bundle contains interactive, exciting resources.No laminating, no color printing, no need for hours of prep. Just simple, easy to assemble flip books, ready for you to easily grab and use with your students$20.02$22.25Save $2.23
What is it made of? interactive flip books for defining and describing items (Semantics activity for speech therapy and special education students)
Okay, fellow SLP: this is my newest Binder Flips (a popular new product line, and part of this bundle), and it targets identifying what is it made of? (which is very helpful to work on when learning how to define and describe items). No laminating, no color printing, no need for hours of prep. Just simple, easy to assemble flip books, ready for you to easily grab and use with your students.
It's the simplest way the ensure carryover of speech therapy skills at home- just send it home in a binder.
Included in this resource:
(1) Binder Cover for the SLP’s master copies of product
(1) Student Speech Therapy Binder Cover
(1) “Week of…” letter to parents
(4) Binder Flips: What Is It Made of? Flip Books
I have also included a quick reference sheet with lists of common items created out of rubber, glass, leather, metal, paper, plastic, fabric, and wood.
Each category flip book contains 4 pages (includes cover) and an additional page with picture cut-outs.
The following flip books are provided: rubber vs. glass, leather vs. metal, paper vs plastic, and fabric vs. wood.
Please check out the preview for a closer look of this resource!
You'd also love...