Describing Mystery Pictures and Processing Directions Game 2
Also included in
- Let this resource help your students who need to build skills for following and giving directions. If you need to meet Common Core State Standards for listing and speaking with your students with language disorders this bundle of resources can help them to expand their skills for giving and followiPrice $30.80Original Price $38.50Save $7.70
Looking for fun and engaging activities to practice describing, defining, and directing? Practice receptive and expressive language skills of giving and following directions or giving and understanding descriptions with this mystery picture games..
- 14 picture scenes full of common objects and people
- 14 blank scenes for making your own (for differentiation) or for barrier games
- pages of included images
Since this is not a board game, there is no pressure to "finish" in time.
Great fun for students!
- My students love how absurd these pictures look and are really engaged in therapy!
- My students had so much fun locating the pictures!
You might also like more describing resources like Describe Compare Contrast or Foldable Forms for Describing Comparing Contrasting