Take your students’ describing and inferring skills to a higher level with this strategy packed set! If your students understand riddles and have basic descriptive skills but can’t apply the skills to understand what they read, this may just what you are looking for! There are multiple activities to work on both comprehension and expressive skills.
Be sure to check both sets using the links below to see all of the materials and activities you will get in this bundle!
Describing Places- Activities, Task Cards and Games
Inferring-Places- Activities, Task Cards and Games
* The activities and materials include:
* Descriptive word mini posters
* Spinner games, board games, table games and activities
* Strategies and worksheets
* Directions for teaching and student activity ideas, including barrier games, matching games,
* Photo games and activities for follow- up practice.
* 40 clear photos! Although both sets in this bundle use the same set of photos, the work in each packet is entirely different.