Target Language processing and descriptive language skills using Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving themed booklets. Included are full page descriptive cues and small card cues. Use these to teach students how to describe fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving pictures.
- Descriptive Prompt full size pages (1 each for Appearance, Associations, Function, Sensory, Parts, Location, and Category.
- Small descriptive prompts (2 in color and 2 in black and white)
- Describe it for Fall book (5 in color and 5 in black and white)
- Describe it for Halloween (5 in color and 5 in black and white)
- Describe it for Thanksgiving (5 in color and 5 in black and white)
- Fall describe it scene (color and black and white)
- Halloween describe it scene (color and black and white)
- Thanksgiving describe it scene (color and black and white
- Determine which descriptive skills your students need to learn.
- Present the poster and or small cue card for the targeted skill.
- Select a Describe it book. Copy the 6 pages back to back to create a booklet.
- Use the cue cards to describe the item. Use descriptive skills that the student is successfully using along with skills they are currently learning.
- Write words to describe the item in the booklet.
- Select a scene and describe it. like to work on using complete sentences to write a descriptive paragraph about the scene.
- Throughout the activity refer to the cue cards to help prompt the students.
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.
You'll receive some great stuff!
©2015 Speech Gems by Cathy Boudreau All rights Reserved.