Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- (formally Miss P's Style) Looking to enhance your writing block? You will receive 11 helpful resources to engage and help your writers! There are mini and full-size charts for creating reference sections in your writing journals or to use as posters for your classroom wall! There are materials incl$35.50$45.50Save $10.00
- Looking for student engagement and fresh additions to your reading and writing class? There are 22 helpful resources to enhance your teaching! These hands-on activities and anchor charts will encourage student independence and will definitely assist in teaching various skills and standards! Check ou$75.00$97.50Save $22.50
- (formally Miss P's Style) There are over 180 non-distracting anchor charts for your students! The mini anchor charts can be placed in interactive notebooks or hooked together with a binder ring to make a portable and easy-to-access resource ring. The large charts are great for wall displays, for use$33.50$43.50Save $10.00
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reading workshop and writing workshop supports! Scroll down to$260.00$325.50Save $65.50
(formally Miss P's Style) If your students have been struggling with adding descriptive language to their writing, these charts will be of great support! Whether exploring narrative or expository writing, these anchor charts provide a variety of examples to help scaffold your writers. They also come with blank chart options so that students can become creative and make their own examples or add examples found from mentor texts!
The charts included are:
- Thesaurus Synonym Charts
- Show Don't Tell Charts
- Writing Hooks Charts
- Writing Conclusions Charts
- Figurative Language Charts
These can be used as:
- wall anchor charts
- mini anchor charts for writing folders
- reference section anchor charts in interactive notebooks
- a classroom reference book
- writing rings (print, hole-punch and add a binder ring)
Want to see my products in action? Be sure to follow me on:
Join my E-MAIL LIST to receive helpful tips, resources, and more!
Did you know you can earn TpT Credits by leaving feedback? Your credits can be used to buy other TpT products!