Descriptive Writing Anchor Charts Bundle
3rd - 6th
300+ (with all options)
Includes Google Apps™
This bundle contains one or more resources with Google apps (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
What educators are saying
These have been instrumental to developing narrative writing amongst my students. I highly recommend. These can be utilized in so many ways. Thank you
Thank you for making this! I plan on using this next year with a whole section of the room dedicated to the Writing Process.
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Looking to enhance your writing workshop block? You will receive 11 helpful resources to engage and help your writers! There are mini and full-size charts for creating reference sections in your writing journals or to use as posters for your classroom wall! There are also materials included to helpPrice $29.60Original Price $47.00Save $17.40
- Looking for student engagement and fresh additions to your reading workshop and writing workshop? There are 22 helpful resources to enhance your literacy block! These hands-on activities and anchor charts will encourage student independence and will definitely assist in teaching various skills and sPrice $60.00Original Price $102.50Save $42.50
- There are over 180 non-distracting anchor charts for your students! The mini anchor charts can be placed in interactive notebooks or hooked together with a binder ring to make a portable and easy-to-access resource ring. The large charts are great for wall displays, for use on your objectives boardPrice $26.80Original Price $43.50Save $16.70
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reader's workshop and writer's workshop supports! Scroll down tPrice $231.99Original Price $361.49Save $129.50
If your students have been struggling with adding descriptive language to their writing, these charts will be of great support! Whether exploring narrative or expository writing, these anchor charts provide a variety of examples to help scaffold your writers. They also come with blank chart options so that students can become creative and make their own examples or add examples found from mentor texts!
The charts included are:
- Thesaurus Synonym Charts
- Show Don't Tell Charts
- Writing Hooks Charts
- Writing Conclusions Charts
- Figurative Language Charts
These can be used as:
- wall anchor charts
- mini anchor charts for writing folders
- reference section anchor charts in interactive notebooks
- a classroom reference book
- writing rings (print, hole-punch and add a binder ring)
300+ (with all options)
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, descriptive details, and clear event sequences.
Introduce a topic or text clearly, state an opinion, and create an organizational structure in which ideas are logically grouped to support the writer’s purpose.
Provide a concluding statement or section related to the opinion presented.
Use precise language and domain-specific vocabulary to inform about or explain the topic.
Provide a concluding statement or section related to the information or explanation presented.