Create a bulletin board that provides students with 132 sensory adjectives related to sight, smell, sound, taste and touch. The popcorn theme creates a catchy visual with the message "make your writing POP!"
This set includes:
-A bulletin board title "Make Your Writing POP!"
-132 sensory words printed on popcorn
-Popcorn buckets for each of the senses: sight, sound, taste, smell, touch
-Five questions related to each of the senses: -
- "What does it look like?" for sight
- "What does it sound like?" for sound
- "What does it taste like?" for taste
- "What does it smell like?" for smell
- "What does it feel like? for touch.
-and also a blank template of popcorn so that words may be added to the list.