This is a set of sixteen photographs of desert plants to show the various adaptations that desert plants have for water conservation. I’ve also included (separately in the file) notes on the specific adaptations of each plant, and some other interesting information about some of them. I hope that they prove to be useful to you in creating products for educational purposes.
Each photograph is a high resolution individual file in .png format. (They won't have white borders as shown in the thumbnails.) I guarantee that they were all taken by me
and that you will not experience any kind of copyright problems by using them according to my TOU.
• Use these photographs in your own classroom with your own students.
• Use these photographs for commercial purposes, (including interactive whiteboard products) in educational materials, so long as you provide credit to me with a link to my Teachers Pay Teachers store at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Utahroots
You may not:
• Upload these images to any website, including any classroom or district website, or to any stock photo website, for use by others.
• Provide the digital file to any other person. All downloads of these photographs MUST come only from my store at the above linked website.
• Use these images in any way for any purpose that is illegal.
To see more of my free photograph collections and other free products, click HERE
Connect with me by following My Blog or by following me on Pinterest
Click on the green star near my logo to follow my TpT store and receive notifications of new product releases. You won't get annoying emails every day if you do that! ☺ You'll only get an email if I have just released a new product!
Did you know you can get credits to use on any purchase in any TpT store just by leaving feedback?
After you've used a product from a TpT seller, please take a minute to return to leave feedback. It's very much appreciated and it's an easy way to earn credits that save you money on your next purchase!