Check out this Guided Project Based Learning Independent Study Unit! Design your DREAM VACATION!
You have won $10,000 for you and a friend to take a trip for one week! With this money you must plan:
1) Your transportation including flights
2) Visas and medical shots
4) Your Itinerary
5) What you will pack
6) What phrases you should translate and learn
7) Any cultural traditions to respect... and more!
If you are interested in spicing up your classroom and letting your students experience budgeting, geography, culture and language all in one assignment you really should try this!
Appropriate for Grades 4-8
This Zipped File Includes It All!
- over 10 handouts to help guide students that create a booklet
- the ISU outline and timeline
- a teacher guide with cross-curricular ideas and resources
- grading rubrics
Extras You Will Need:
- the ability to research (most likely with a computer)
Subjects It Relates To:
- Social Studies
- World Studies
- Math and Budgeting
- Language Arts
Try this engaging project and adapt it for your needs!
- Miss B :)