Also included in
- Here is a complete bundle of all my Benchmark Advance unit-extension packs! These can be adapted and used throughout grades 2-5.Included in This Bundle:Unit 1: Improve the Community/School PBLUnit 2: Historical Figures Trading Cards PBLUnit 3: Google Slides Research Animal ReportUnit 4: The Three LiPrice $57.48Original Price $57.48
Students get to design their own app with this project-based learning assignment and presentation! This project walks them through: identifying a need, brainstorming solutions, creating an app proposal, writing a business plan, and then creating a presentation to help pitch their app!
- Teacher Pages
- What is an Inquiry Based Project?
- Lesson plans
- Rubric (Can customize in Google Slides file)
- Bulletin board display (Giant iPhone display for students to post on your door or bulletin board with printing instructions included. Students design their app logo and stick it onto the giant iPhone, so you can see all the apps designed in your classroom! Also includes two sizes of bulletin letters.)
- Student Pages
- Let's Brainstorm! (circle map brainstorm sheet)
- Let's Plan! (proposal page to get approved/denied)
- Business Plan template
- US Patent Application template
- All of the above in Spanish
- Social media post template
- Presentation Pages
- App name
- Star rating
- Preview photos
- Description page
- Why you need this app
- Information table
- Target audience
- All of the above on Google Slides (linked in PDF)
What formats does this come in?
- Interactive Google Slides. If you are a Microsoft Teams user, simply covert the file to a PowerPoint and it will be ready to use! Open the Google Slides, click File > Download as > PowerPoint and you're all set!
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, you may buy additional licenses at a discount. How? Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find the resource. Then, click Buy Additional Licenses. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept PO’s! Email me at email@example.com.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find your purchased resources. You’ll see a Provide Feedback button next to each product. Click on it and you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and comment. Doing so will give you TpT credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases.
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.