Designing a zoo is sure to be a hit with your students! This project-based learning activity encompasses all the subjects in an engaging way that is easy to differentiate as needed.
Skills Covered in this Project:
- Science: Research of animals; Designing habitats; Coding
- Social Studies: Map skills
- Math: Time: Digital and analog; Money
- ELA: Reading nonfiction; Writing
- Art: Designing advertisements
- Technology: Creating a commercial
- Task list which breaks project down into manageable chunks
- 12 tasks with instructions, questions to guide student thinking, and worksheets
- List of differentiation ideas for both higher and lower level learners, broken down by task
Distance Learning Tips
- Upload the file to your chosen platform (as long as it is only accessible to your students)
- Have students complete the tasks at home
- Have students upload pictures and videos of their completed tasks
You may also be interested in these great resources:
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © 2020 Amber Hock, M.Ed.
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.