The DT/FT Teachers Rescue Pack will help you to stay afloat with the organization of your department and CPD. It’s been designed for Heads of Design and Technology (DT) and Cookery and Nutrition, aswell as DT and Food Technology teachers. This pack will also help you to organize and evidence your CPD needs and contains:
• 2016 Teacher Planner-with dates
• Behaviour Intervention Log
• Pupil Progress Intervention Log
• CPD Activity Review
• CPD Log
• Meeting Evidence
• Meeting Log
• Departmental Termly Projects Overview
• KS3 Rotation Dates and Groups
• Food Room Cleaning Schedule
• Health and Safety Incident Log
• Order Form
• Technician Preparation Job List
• Ultimate Teacher Organizer
The resources can be easily adapted to suit your departmental needs.
• 2016 Teacher Planner- the Teacher Planner includes dates; schools term times can vary slightly depending on the county or school type so all the dates have been included until the end of July 2016 to help with the planning and preparation of activities. This will also enable teachers to include any holiday activities such as intervention or examination revision sessions.
• Behaviour Intervention Log- can be used by teachers to track negative behaviour and identify behavioural trends e.g., a particular time of day that a student is misbehaving. This can also be included as evidence for CPD.
• Pupil Progress Intervention Log-this will help to identify students who are falling behind target levels and will show what interventions and/or opportunities the teacher has given to the student/s to support their needs. This can also be used as evidence for CPD.
• Certificates- these certificates are to be used to reward students for ‘Excellent Work and Progress’ in Textiles, Product Design, Electronics, Systems and Control, Engineering, Cookery and Nutrition.
• CPD Activity Review- can be used to review any courses, workshops or events that you’ve attended to support your CPD.
• CPD Log-this is a quick overview of the above CPD Activity Reviews
• Meeting Evidence- this can be used to record any meetings with parents or Line Managers. Give each meeting a number which can be referenced to the meeting log.
• Meeting Log- This is a quick overview of the above meetings. Each meeting should be logged with a number to help access the more detailed meeting notes more easily.
• Departmental Termly Projects Overview- This allows the HOD, Technician and teachers to see what projects are being carried out across KS3-KS5 each term.
• KS3 Rotation Dates and Groups-This allows the HOD to plan the rotation dates for KS3. It’s easy to delete the columns and rows to suit your departmental needs.
• Food Room Cleaning Schedule- This can be used to organise cleaning schedules to maintain food hygiene and safety in the food room. Teachers can to add more jobs to the cleaning tasks.
• Health and Safety Incident Log-to log any accidents and steps put in place to prevent future incidents.
• Order Form-to order equipment and materials
• Technician Preparation Job List- use this to help your technician to prioritise preparation tasks for lessons.
• Ultimate Teacher Organizer-weekly planner.