Designing Leprechaun Traps Includes:
-QR Codes - about leprechauns (1 video), how to build a leprechaun trap (4 videos) - 1 black and white, 1 color
-Printable Leprechaun for Brainstorm Web - 1 black and white, 1 color
• As a class, we brainstormed what we know about leprechauns.
• Then we watched the “About Leprechauns” video.
• Then we added details to our leprechaun web.
• Then students were put in groups of 3-4 students and decided on what job he/she would
• Then students watched the “How to Make a Trap” videos and decided which trap they would make.
• As a team, they planned out their trap – sketching and making a list of supplies their team needed.
• The “plan” needed to be approved by me before the building could begin.
• When the building is finished – each group explained how their trap worked to the class.
• Before students left that day, they set their traps!
DJ Inker License #: 1212178438
Be sure to checkout our class website to see all the fun we are having in our classroom:
Check out other products here: