These semi-editable activities help reinforce the sociological research design process and the difference between quantitative and qualitative research.
Students will read an article and formulate a hypothesis. They will use that hypothesis to go through the steps of research design using a mini book. Then the will conduct practice research using both a quantitative and a qualitative method. Finally, students will share their results while the class takes notes.
1. Student directions with URLs, QR Codes, and Rubric
2. Designing and Conducting a Study Mini Book
3. Quantitative vs. Qualitative Research Handout
4. Presentation Note Sheet
5. Editable Pages
This is a part of my Sociological Research Interactive Notebook Bundle and My Sociology Interactive Notebooks Mega Bundle:
Sociological Research Interactive Notebook Bundle
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.
Be sure to check out my blog for stories, resources, and ideas! My Blog