This 12 page set (6 in English and 6 in Spanish) contains desk fairy, desk monster, and a heart note to reward students with clean desks. When the students are out of the room, you can play desk fairy and leave a nice note and a small reward on their desk! There are notes in English and Spanish!
Notes for Positive Classroom Management
• desk fairy notes
• desk monster notes
• heart notes
Motivate Students to Keep Their Desks Clean
• Reward students who have worked hard to stay clean and organized
• Reward students who have made positive changes in their cleanliness and organization skills
• Students will feel special and thought of when they come back into the room
Easily Reward Students
• Print off the note and attach a small prize (candy, pencil, eraser, glue stick, etc.)
• Students will enjoy getting a reward for their hard work
Spanish Versions of Every Card
• Meet the needs of your Spanish students and families by using the Spanish notes.
Don't Have a Colored Printer?
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●Behavior Contracts and Behavior Intervention Forms
●Behavior Punch Cards: 5, 10, and 20 Punch Cards!
●Classroom Management and Organization Bundle
●Classroom Organization and Management (COM) Challenge eBook Volume 1
●Emergency Sub Plan Bundle K-5th and Special Education