This 18 page set (12 in English and 6 in Spanish) contains desk fairy, desk monster, and a heart note to reward students with clean desks. There are also options for tables and cubbies. When the students are out of the room, you can play desk fairy and leave a nice note and a small reward on their desk! There are notes in English and Spanish!
Notes for Positive Classroom Management
• desk fairy notes
• desk monster notes
• heart notes
Motivate Students to Keep Their Desks Clean
• Reward students who have worked hard to stay clean and organized
• Reward students who have made positive changes in their cleanliness and organization skills
• Students will feel special and thought of when they come back into the room
Easily Reward Students
• Print off the note and attach a small prize (candy, pencil, eraser, glue stick, etc.)
• Students will enjoy getting a reward for their hard work
Spanish Versions of Every Card
• Meet the needs of your Spanish students and families by using the Spanish notes.
Don't Have a Colored Printer?
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●Behavior Contracts and Behavior Intervention Forms
●Behavior Punch Cards: 5, 10, and 20 Punch Cards!
●Classroom Management and Organization Bundle
●Classroom Organization and Management (COM) Challenge eBook Volume 1
●Emergency Sub Plan Bundle K-5th and Special Education