Use these watercolour icons to place over any desktop background! I suggest using an image with earthy tone.
Click on the link below for suggestion for cool freebie desktop background designs: www.designlovefest.com/2019/01/dress-your-tech-246/
I love using Design Love Fest for my desktop backgrounds and adding my icons on top helps to organise my folders into neat little sections. This can easily be done using Preview on Mac.
1. Download a background image you like.
2. Download my icons, open in Preview, select COMMAND+C (to copy)
3. Open the background image in Preview, click the pen icon on the right hand side
4. Select COMMAND+V (to paste)
5. Drag the icons into position and resize if necessary.
**I appreciate this is a tricky process but the backgrounds I use are copyright and cannot be using the social media promotion as they are created by an artist. Therefore, I cannot upload the whole file as it would breach copyright. The link I have provided allows you to use any freebie desktop background freely for personal use only. If you need anymore help, do not hesitate to message me.**