Promote FRIENDSHIP and KINDNESS in this Friendship Bundle! Use at ANY time of year to create a safe classroom community built on cooperation and trust! This resource includes:
What is Friendship: Defining Friendship
1. Complete a "Find a Friend Who.." Ice Breaker in order to get to know classmates through silly and fun facts.
2. Independently complete a Top 10 Friend List, then meet with a group to collaborate and discuss the top 10 qualities a friend might have.
3. Write a response to define what a friend is to them.
4. Complete a "Friends Wanted" WANTED Poster to become civically active within the classroom and school. Promote friendship by hanging these posters in the classroom, hallway, or other areas of the school to promote what friendship is!
Friendship Pledge & Bracelets
1. Printable Classroom Friendship Pledge. Allows room for student signatures. Copy and send home, paste into spirals, or enlarge to create a classroom poster to display!
2. Friendship Bracelets. Students cut, decorate, write a pledge, and glue onto wrists to display their pledge to being a friend.
3. Pledge cards. Students write down an individual friendship pledge. Display in the hallway, send home, or laminate and stick to desks for students to create friendship goals throughout the year!
Conversation Cards: Quality Conversation
1. Poster with Conversation Rules
2. Poster for Respectful Agreement/Disagreement Conversation Starters
3. 6 Pages of Conversation Cards (36 Conversation/Writing Prompts!)
4. Page of Suggested Uses for Cards
Teamwork & Friendship Accountability
1. Toothpaste Teamwork Teacher Guide
2. Toothpaste Teamwork Student Reflection Page
3. Spotted Being a Good Friend Friendship Tracker for Desk or Bulletin Board
4. Spotted a Friend Tracking Slips
Visit my store to purchase these lessons individually!