Your 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students will be actively engaged while they practice library catalog search and location skills in February.
This unit includes:
• student practice pages for Subject, Keyword and Title Searches
• subject cards and answer slips for a fun location game
• lesson suggestions and ideas
• guidelines & ideas for assessing your students
• editable Title Search page (a PowerPoint file) you can customize for your library collection
Don’t use the Destiny system? I’ve included copies of the activity pages that do not refer to Destiny, so you can use these activities with any library catalog system!
You may enjoy these products from The Trapped Librarian!:
Destiny Library Catalog Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your library and classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower!
Now you will receive updates about my store!