Are you looking for a systematic approach to help your elementary aged students learn to use the Destiny Library Catalog? This unit contains lesson ideas and activities to teach library catalog search and location skills with your Kindergarten – 5th grade students.
*I created this for use with Follett's Destiny version 15.0*
Students will learn to conduct 5 types of library catalog searches:
Included in this product:
• Background information
• Step-by-step instructions for setting up your Visual Search
• Standards Alignment
• Lesson Ideas for each grade, K-5
• Student guides for logging into Destiny and for putting a book on hold
• 10 activity pages for grades 3 – 5
• Answer keys/example pages
• Copies of student pages without the Destiny label
• Editable PowerPoint file of some of the activity pages in case you don’t have the same titles/series
This unit is part of a BUNDLE:
Destiny Library Catalog Bundle
You may also enjoy these products from The Trapped Librarian!:
Destiny Library Catalog Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your library and classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower!
Now you will receive updates about my store!