These Multiplication and Division Number Puzzles help students learn their multiplication facts. They are simple puzzles to determine an unknown number.
There are three version of the number puzzles:
• One version has four problems / answers in one puzzle. It’s simply a fun way to get four problems onto one puzzle.
• The other version has one problem and one answer per puzzle. In this version there are six different templates with the unknown and equal sign in different places.
• The third version is traditional triangle cards. Cut off the one side of the triangle and, if laminated, students can use write the fact family on the cards.
Simple print each puzzle piece on colored paper, laminate for durability, and cut apart. I encourage students to use whiteboard markers on some pieces. If laminated, the whiteboard marker ink wipes off easily.
More Number Puzzles for Third Grade coming soon!
Number Puzzles for Third Grade
► OA1 - Interpret Multiplication
► OA2 - Interpret Division
► OA3 - Multiplication & Division Word Problems
► OA4 - Determine Unknown Numbers for Multiplication and Division Equations
► OA5 - Apply Properties of Operations - Multiplication & Division
► OA7 - Relationship Between Multiplication & Division
You might also like:
• Third Grade Science Stations
• Mathematical Practices Partner and Group Discussion Cards
Connect with What I Have Learned
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Follow me at my BLOG
Sign up for my newsletter NEWSLETTER
Copyright © Jessica Boschen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.