Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.16 MB | 19 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.6.4. They will determine the meaning of words and phrases as they are used in a text, including figurative meanings. Students will work through several examples of how to determine an author's meaning. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 1 link to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as personification and metaphor
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels