Determining Importance Activities and Interactive Read Aloud Plan
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you ready to dive into reading strategies with your readers? Are you not sure which books to use for each interactive read aloud lesson plan or how to use them when modeling reading strategies? This BUNDLE has 7 units with 5 or more lesson plans in each unit. Teach your readers how to THINK aboPrice $32.00Original Price $42.00Save $10.00
Are you ready to dive into determining importance with your readers? Are you not sure which books to use or how to use them to teach this reading strategy? This interactive read aloud lesson plan set has 7 days of making inferences activities and easy to follow lesson plans that are perfect for the first grade or kindergarten classroom during interactive read aloud time.
**SAVE WITH the INTERACTIVE READ ALOUD BUNDLE!**
Inside you will find:
- Interactive Read Aloud Notes
- Reading Strategy Notes
- Example Teaching Schedule
- Reading Strategy Anchor Chart
- Reader’s Toolbox Strategy Tool
- *NEW* Each lesson has sticky notes for books, vocabulary cards, and a vocabulary activity page
- Lesson 1: Introducing Determining Importance: What is Important?
- Lesson 2: Determining Importance: Using Story Elements
- Lesson 3: Determining Importance: Important vs. Extra Details
- Lesson 4: Determining Importance: Conversations With a Partner
- Lesson 5: Determining Importance: Using Nonfiction Text
- Lesson 6: Determining Importance: Nonfiction Detail Sort
- Lesson 7: Determining Importance On My Own
- Digital Components: Digital Resource Guide and Links for digital anchor charts and assessment page
If you are looking for more read aloud lessons, I have monthly read aloud resources for the whole school year! August | September| October| November | December | January | February | March | April | May
Please let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to help you!