This step-by-step guide can be used as teaching material as well as a student independent study.
Explanations regarding Slope-Intercept, Standard, and Point-Slope form of a line.
Examples explore how to write the equation of a line when
1. given the slope and y-intercept
2. given the slope and a point
3. given the slope and x-intercept
4. given two points
Examples also provided to
1. convert slope-intercept into standard form
2. write the equation of a line in point-slope form
3. educate regarding horizontal and vertical lines
Fourteen exercises provided as well as answer key.