Room 311 has created a short lesson for your Bible students to consider character traits and how important it is to develop a strong character. The lesson includes:
1) Writing Assignment on character traits
2) A survey looking at traits (one for girls and one for boys)
3) An assignment looking at Bible verses and answering open-ended questions.
Check out these other resources from Room 311:
The Attributes of God: A Study for your Bible Class
Belief Survey (FREE)
More Bible Scripture Posters
Bible Scripture Posters
Women of the Old Testament Study
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.