Teaching the Geography of Africa
Want your students to investigate developing African countries
Hoping to teach about the impact of Economics on African countries
In this response group activity, students learn about the challenges and opportunities for countries of Africa. A number of implementation ideas are provided along with the 23 page set to allow students to investigate 5 topics.
Geography of Africa
Growth & Development
The Role of Women
The Importance of Education
All materials are provided and include reading cards for each center
, primary sources such as images, charts, and graphs to analyze
, and topic questions for the group to investigate
Individual student questions are also provided, and could be used as a wrap up for the activity.
Addresses CCSS for many standards:
This is also part of my Africa Geography Complete Unit
that is available in my TpT Store!
• Africa Unit Atlas Introduction Activity
• Africa Small Group Presentation Assignment - Study of Africa & Geography
• Geography of Africa Complete Overview Interactive Lecture Notes
• Geography of Africa Online or Text Reading Guides - Two Options
• Africa Research & Collage Activity or Assessment
• Geography of Africa COMPLETE UNIT Human & Physical CCSS Aligned
Visit my Store for other great Social Studies Walking Tours, Archeology Digs, Response Group or Centers Activities, Games, Assessments, and so much more!