We’ve all attended boring teacher in-services. It’s an unfortunate expectation in education that professional development is tedious, boring, and so full of theory and impracticality that there is no way you will ever use the information that is presented – that is, assuming you stayed awake through it all.
These planning tools are designed to help a professional development provider craft a workshop that is relevant, engaging, and useful for the attendee. Use one, or use them all to help frame the perfect blend between research, policy, practice, and experience.
Included in this product:
- Self Reflection for PD Providers (PDF Form)
- Overview of the 4 Elements of High Quality PD: Research, Policy, Practice, Experience
- Guiding Questions for developing each element
- Quality Professional Development Planning Matrix (PDF Form)
- Professional Development Workshop Planner (PDF Form)
- Participant Questionnaire (PDF Form)
- Provider Reflection (PDF Form)