This is a great group of lesson worksheets that will help students understand the definition of a research question why a research question is necessary.
1. Students will take guided notes on research questions (all answers are Tracking Markup notes on the side--Review-->Original Showing Markup)
2. Students will see examples of good and bad research questions and write what they notice about each.
3. Students will see examples and turn each example into a great research question
4. Students will create their own and then begin a bubble chart with what they already know about their topic.
5. Students will generate a list of questions that will help them start their research.