Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.19 MB | 22 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.11-12.2. They will identify topics and use attention to detail to analyze how topics develop into themes. Students will work to identify and analyze two themes that build on one another. They are asked to think critically about how two themes work together to produce a more complex understanding of the other theme.Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as topic and theme
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional discussion guide and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels