- learn about the historical origins of the Roman Republic
- learn the mythological origins of Rome through the Remus and Romulus story
- examine and analyze the government structure of the Roman Republic
- read and analyze primary source excerpt from The Twelve Tables
This bundle includes:
- a detailed lesson plan with lecture notes and student questions
- a corresponding powerpoint with information and images
- two primary source texts with analytical student questions
- teacher answer keys
Leads nicely into my lessons Social Problems in the Roman Republic
and Growth of Rome: Republic Becomes Empire
For BIG savings, you may be interested in my "Classical Greece, Rome, and Byzantine Empire Unit Bundle"
GET FREE TPT CREDITS:
If you use this product, please leave a review! Not only is it helpful for me, you can get feedback credits on future purchases! Simply go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Become a follower to be the first to hear about flash freebies, discounts, and new products!