Have you been given a Psychology class and you don't know where to start? At Mano Koa Enterprises, Psychology is "No Pilikia (Problem in Hawaiian)."
This unit contains and is broken down into two sections:
- Prenatal Psychology and Childhood Development
- Adolescence, Emerging Adulthood, Adult Psychology
In this unit students will...
- Examine the proper development of the brain and nervous system during gestation.
- Examine all four stages of Jean Piaget's Individual Constructivist Model.
- Examine Diana Baumrind's model of parenting.
- Develop tools necessary to build executive functioning.
- Evaluate the neurological changes that happen during adolescence.
- Apply the moral development models created by both Lawrence Kohlberg and Carol Gilligan.
- Examine the five stages of Emerging Adulthood.
- Process the neurological, psychological and social trends common to adult psychology.
Every lesson contains the following:
- A series of PowerPoints with Classroom Management Tools.
- A highly detailed lesson plan equipped with TAG and ELL/IEP/504 strategies.
- Hands-On Instructional Materials
- Originally Designed Assessments
- Answer Keys for
Not sure you want to buy? No Pilikia. Try the FREE lessons attached to this product.