This unit bundle focuses on developmental psychology or life-span development. It covers prenatal and childhood development, adolescence, adulthood and aging, and Piaget, Kohlberg, and Erickson. There are various activities to help you teach this unit for a psychology or AP Psychology course as I teach both. I do not have a unit plan for this as I know people have different time constraints. Some have a yearlong course while others only have a semester. Some have blocks and some meet everyday.
Items in Bundle:
- PowerPoint: 85 slide powerpoint presentation on the topic with Cornell-Style Notes.
- Test with Study Guide: a test containing 10 matching, 20 multiple-choice, and one FRQ question. It comes with a key and a study guide.
- Project: 2 different projects. A mini-project where students create a comic book or the longer more detailed development book.
- 2 Movie Guides: A video from YouTube on early childhood development and learning and another from Amazon Prime on the teenage brain.
- Quick Read: A one page reading with questions.
- Activities: There are different activities attached with the quick reads to help remember the different stages of cognitive, psychosocial, or moral development.
- Exit Slips: 8 in-depth questions that align with the topics in this unit.
Follow Learning the Social Sciences on TpT
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Instagram