Review the Dewey Decimal System with your students with this fun review activity for Google Slides.
• There are 18 questions. Each question has the same format.
• There are 3 slides for each question. There is a question slide, an incorrect answer slide, and a correct answer slide.
• On the question slide, the student will look at a book cover and then choose what Dewey category that book goes in.
• If they choose the correct answer they go to a slide that says they are correct and can click to the next question.
• If they are incorrect, they go to a slide that tells them they chose the wrong answer. They click a link that shows the correct answer and then move on to the next question.
☞ This is not an editable file.
⭐ I also have a Dewey Decimal Review PowerPoint
in my store. This file is very similar but it is not identical. I also used different book covers for every question. This way if you also own the PowerPoint file, you can use both of these review games with your students for extra practice.
➔ Included are teacher directions – a link to access the file, instructions on how to use this in your library or classroom and instructions for using this resource with Microsoft OneDrive.
Please download the preview file before purchasing so you can see exactly what you are buying. Please contact me with any questions. Drop me a note or send an email to: email@example.com
Advantages of using digital resources
⇒Paperless. No need to print and make copies
⇒Helps build 21st-century learners
⇒Can use with Chromebooks, laptops, computers, tablets, iPads or other mobile devices
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Follow me onFacebook.
Follow me onPinterest