• 9 colorful vocabulary cards that can be laminated and placed in pocket charts.
• 3 blank vocabulary cards that can be copied for students to create their own Thanksgiving vocabulary words.
• Frasier model to be used how you like
• Word web
• A non-fiction story about celebrating Thanksgiving that can be projected to the class as a read-aloud/shared reading
• 3 versions (beginner, on-level, and advanced) of the same story that can be used for independent reading
• Comprehension questions about the reading
• Mini-book about the first Thanksgiving
• “Doy Gracias Por…” writing paper
• “GRACIAS” acrostic poem