Are you looking for a great way to teach your students about El Dia de los Muertos? Check out this low prep Bilingual Literature Packet! It is designed to be an easy way to incorporate fun learning activities related to Dia de Los Muertos and used with the story "Dia de los Muertos" by Roseanna Greenfield Thong.
This packet includes these Dia de Los Muertos resources:
- Lista de vocabulario of Spanish words from the story, with blank space for students to fill in the definitions
- Answer Keys
- Calavera de Azucar Color by Number
- Easy Calavera art project
- Spanish Vocabulary Flashcards (Black/white & Color included)
- Bilingual English/Spanish Wordwall Cards (Black/white & color included)
- Writing Prompts related to the story including: How are Halloween & Dia de Los Muertos similar & different? What was your favorite part of the story? What was the most interesting thing you learned in the story?
*Save 50% by buying this in my Elementary Literature Resource Bundle!*
Another teacher said,
"The colored pictures that go with the vocabulary words are great!"-Donna M.
Looking for other Spanish Activities? Check out the links below!
Fall Color by Spanish Sight Words
Spanish Color by Sight Words Bundle
Halloween Spanish Flashcards
- Click this link to Follow Me! This will keep you updated on future products and freebies.
- Don't forget to provide a quick comment/rating on this product. It earns you credits towards a future free/discounted TpT product & it helps me know what my customers need and like!
Thanks so much!