Día de acción de gracias | Thanksgiving Spanish Activity | Webquest (No Prep)
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Webquests are a wonderful way to explore culture because they harness the power of the internet. Check out the materials below, which focus on three big holidays: -Día de los muertos-Thanksgiving -Navidad (en Puerto Rico) What customers have to say:For a similar activity, my Día de los Muertos WebquPrice $16.80Original Price $21.00Save $4.20
- This variety of activities and resources are a wonderful way to explore Latino/Spanish culture--webquests, Pear Decks, research projects, song studies, and more! Check out the materials below, which focus on seven major calendar events: -Día de los muertos-Thanksgiving-Navidad (en Puerto Rico)-El AñPrice $42.39Original Price $52.99Save $10.60
- A variety of cultural webquests that will save you time (and money) in this bundle! Covers many of the common Fall/Winter Holidays! Click on individual activities to learn about each one!Price $27.20Original Price $34.00Save $6.80
- Looking for activities that dig into various aspects of Thanksgiving, while also recognizing the voices of Indigenous Peoples? This bundle does just that, by combining a Webquest Thanksgiving Activity that looks at how Thanksgiving from a more Latinx point of view & the Indigenous, Native &Price $10.40Original Price $13.00Save $2.60
- Looking to get your plans & activities for Thanksgiving and Christmas for Spanish class ready? Look no further! Here is a wonderful bundle of two webquests: one on Thanksgiving | Día de Acción de Gracias and another on Christmas | Navidad! These webquests may last you for a week each depending oPrice $11.20Original Price $14.00Save $2.80
- This bundle includes everything you need for a comprehensive study of el Día de acción de gracias | Thanksgiving Day in Spanish Class! Study the different aspects of the celebration, including songs, foods, giving thanks, etc in a fun and engaging way!And at this price (for over 100 pages of resourcPrice $15.20Original Price $19.00Save $3.80
Looking for the perfect Día de acción de gracias activity to keep your students busy yet interested in the holiday? Looking for something that teaches them a bit about the holiday from the Latino perspective? Check out this innovative Digital Notebook, that will take your students on a webquest--perfect for in-classroom settings, virtual/distance learning, concurrent models, asynchronous learning, projects, HW: whatever you want! Everything is hyperlinked, organized, and ready to go! No prep!
Also: everything is editable & customizable. If you want to remove or add an activity; change the language of an activity; change the requirements of an activity--you are free to do so. This activity is geared towards levels 1 & 2 in Spanish, but could easily be customized for upper levels.
Check out my blog post and my YouTube video which go into more detail about this product! You'll get to preview the project and see if it's right for you!
- 12 activities: The activities take the student on a journey from looking inward at their own traditions for the Thanksgiving holiday and ends with them looking at how many Latinos add their own flavor to the holiday. Activities include: background research, vocabulary building, writing in the target language (with an example and prompts for guidance), music activities from lyricstraining.com, and exploring Latin twists on the holiday through recipes and a video!
- A digital notebook (in Google Slides)
- An Answer Key so that students can check their own work!
- Everything is editable!
- Have students do all or choose a certain number of activities to complete.
- Students can complete this as in-class work, asynchronous work, HW, a project, etc.
- Have students self-check their work with the Answer Key
- Use the links provided within the product to make a Día de acción de gracias-themed Bitmoji classroom!
- Use as sub plans! This digital notebook/webquest is very intuitive to use!
For a similar activity, my Día de los Muertos Webquest, a teacher left the following review:
An excellent resource for teachers to help students learn about Day of the Dead in a distance learning setting and/or hybrid setting. I highly recommend this! (5 stars)
I hope you enjoy this resource! If you have any questions or comments about this resource, remember to reach out to me in the Q&A section first before leaving a review so that I may address your concern❤️
Do you like cultural activities like this? Take a look around my store for more culture-based activities.
⭐ Indigenous, Native & Spanish Culture during Thanksgiving | Presentation & Test
⭐ Indigenous & Native Culture in Latin America | Día de la Raza | Los Indígenas
⭐ Fall/Winter Cultural Webquests Bundle | Authentic Spanish Activities
CLICK TO FOLLOW ME!
Please remember to leave a five-star review of the product! If you can't leave a five-star review, please leave me a message in the Q&A section so that I can address your concerns.
Created for teachers by a teacher. ❤️
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Email me at email@example.com