Also included in
- It's time to add some authentic and relatable voices to your distance learning plans for Spanish with resources made especially for use with Google Classroom™. Whether you need something raucous and colorful to do with your Spanish students with Cascarones or some daily routine vocabulary practice,$19.36$27.65Save $8.29
- Never wonder again what you're going to use to teach Spanish-speaking culture when the biggest Hispanic holidays come around. This proficiency-centered bundle includes resources perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month like the Spanish-speaking country bulletin board activities and webquest. For Spanish$48.61$69.44Save $20.83
- Teaching for proficiency doesn't have to eat up your weekends and your prep time in your comprehensible Spanish classroom. Get all the essentials you need for distance learning to teach Hispanic culture, high-frequency verbs, and Spanish 1 vocabulary in one place and get back to teaching with compre$97.70$122.12Save $24.42
Go deep instead of wide this Día de los Muertos and immerse your distance learning Spanish 1 students in a vibrant, reverent, and exciting look into the traditions of the busiest city during Day of the Dead: Oaxaca, Mexico. This distance learning digital resource that connects comprehensible input strategies to real life intercultural competence with high frequency verbs and activities that let your students discover the real traditions of a city famous for its Día de Muertos celebration!
It includes short Spanish readings, examples of calaveras, authentic videos and articles, a make your own digital altar de muertos, and an explanation of the cultural perspective behind many Day of the Dead traditions - all in a
This is a comprehensible input digital resource with reading, writing, and interactive culture activities for morning routines in Spanish. It's NO-Prep and completely self-paced, perfect for remote learning!
This resource for Google Slides™ and Google Classroom™ is a multi-day interactive tool for Spanish high-frequency verbs and in present tense for Spanish 1 or Spanish 2 students. It also has vocabulary practice and 2 great videos of to help present Día de Muertos from an empathetic cultural perspective of the true purpose of this holiday.
- A high frequency vocab presentation in Google Forms™ with 2 authentic videos
- 15 slides of activities
- Student guided writing activities
- comprehensible input focused presentation of new vocab
- Repetition of key structures
- Día de Muertos vocab
- In-depth video of Oaxaca celebrations
- Article about 2020 celebrations in light of quarantine
- Clipchat with activity for students
- DIY Altar de Muertos: students create their own altar with moveable digital pieces
- Self-paced individual activities over multiple days : perfect for distance learning
- 5-7 days of material
If you love using videos of authentic Spanish speakers to provide your students with authentic culture during Day of the Dead (and need a project), this activity pairs beautifully with Virtual Field Trip to Oaxaca, Mexico
Love this resource? Save 20% on more like it in the Spanish 1 Curriculum Kit for CI Teachers
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber to receive the ultimate guide to all things teaching in 2020 - the World Language Teacher Toolkit!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
FREE - Introduce Spanish High-Frequency Verbs:
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Bring the party virtually - Confetti not included :)
Save big on current and future digital lessons: