Also included in
- Looking for unique and fun Día de Muertos activities for your Spanish class? Check out this bundle! It has a variety of engaging resources to teach your students about Day of the Dead. Your students will love the collaborative posters, mystery pictures, and movie questions included in this bundle. YPrice $40.00Original Price $50.00Save $10.00
Looking for a unique Día de Muertos activity for your Spanish class? Check out this Spanish collaborative poster! Not only will it provide a great team-building activity for your students, but you can also use the finished poster to decorate your classroom, door, or hallway!
Best part? Students will also learn about Día de los Muertos and the vocabulary on the poster with the included extension activity! This Day of the Dead collaborative poster comes with a comprehensible reading passage and 10 reading comprehension questions for them to answer about what they read. The reading passage and questions come in both Spanish and English!
Students will each color one square of the poster and cut it out. After they finish coloring and cutting, use the included guide to put the pieces together like a puzzle to create a beautiful 24" x 36" poster!
- 3 poster options to fit your class needs (18, 24, and 36 squares)
- Detailed student instructions
- Assembly directions with grid
- Optional extension activity in Spanish and English with a reading passage about Día de los Muertos and 10 reading comprehension questions for students to answer.
- Hallway display
- Door decor
- Bulletin board
- Sub plan
- Brain break
- Team-building activity
Please see the preview for more details.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like collaborative posters!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my Spanish collaborative poster!
La Profe Plotts