PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Carrusel del Día de los Muertos is an introduction IN ENGLISH for novice learners of the Spanish culture. There are 8 slides to display in the classroom for students to visit individually or in small groups for day 1 and a second recall activity for day 2.
Click here to see a video preview on your mobile device.
The visually engaging slides include the following:
Carrusel del Día de los Muertos, comes as a .pdf for format integrity and includes the following:
• a visually appealing 28 slides presentation to guide the teacher in facilitating the lesson
• margin notes with to guide the instructor in facilitating the lesson
• a clearly stated content and performance performance objective in Spanish
• a clearly stated content and performance performance objective in English
• a clearly written Profe a Profe instructions for how to set up Carrusel in your own space
• clearly written instructions for students in Spanish
• clearly written instructions for students in English
• 8 informational cards on essential concepts for Día de los Muertos
• a True/False formative or summative assessment.
• an answer key for the assessment
• 5 additional suggested activities reusing the tools within this product
• A link to an outside video complementary to this product
Carrusel del Día de los Muertos can be used as a stand alone product to incorporate in your English and/or Spanish speaker classroom, as a companion product for a Día de los Muertos activity you already have, or bundled to the Banderines Banners product in our store as Bundle! Día de los Muertos - Day of the Dead - 2 Activities to Introduce DdLM
♥ Classroom-tested and approved by teachers, student-teachers and students!
Recommended for the following levels and proficiencies:
• Novice / Emerging / Spanish I / Spanish II
• Any novice grade level wanting an introduction to this holiday.
May we suggest these other products for your novice learners:
★ Thank you for considering bringing this product into your classroom. You work hard and you deserve a break. You have already signed on to TPT, now get credit for future purchases! Log in to My Purchases. Next to each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button. Click on it and you will be directed to where you can rate the products you have purchased. TPT donates credits to YOUR account each time you rate a product. Here's How!