** PDFs Printable and digital compatible (Flipped learning, distance learning, digital activities)
By Lonnie Dai Zovi
Teaching about el Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is a fun way to teach part of Mexican culture.This Día de los Muertos packet is designed to be used by Spanish teachers who teach various levels. Of all the Dia de los Muertos packets and worksheets available, this differs in that it is more educational than most.
This Dia de los Muertos Learning Packet includes:
- three leveled readings about what this holiday is all about
- pictures for added understanding
- pictures of papel picado to color and/or cut out
- a calavera to color and decorate.
- a Venn diagram to compare and contrast this holiday with Halloween.
- Exercises based on the readings
- One exercise has calacas in different professions using these pictures to briefly practice the Spanish preterite and imperfect.
(If you like this product and want to follow me to learn of all my new products, click the green star by my name on the upper right. Thank you)
Día de los Muertos – Lecturas y Más By Lonnie Dai Zovi by Lonnie Dai Zovi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.