Día de los Muertos, Level 1 Unit Plan in Comprehensible Spanish
7th - 12th
What educators are saying
Always great material- Wonderful way to connect students to this important cultural practice! Thank you!
Purchased this to supplement my current curriculum. Love the Venn Diagram activity- it worked great! Plan to use this as my DDLM curriculum next year.
If you're looking to share Día de los Muertos in Comprehensible Spanish for Level 1 students, look no further!
- 5 days worth of step by step lesson plans, written for 50 minute periods.
- A detailed Movie Talk script for the Día de los Muertos short film.
- A slideshow of screenshots from the video
- Links to videos demonstrating essential CI strategies included in the lesson plans: TPR, Movie Talk, Write & Discuss, PQA and games Screaming Ninjas and Siéntate.
- A Slideshow of Personalized Questions and Answers for target structures: vive, se divierte and cree que
- Instructions (and everything you need) for playing Screaming Ninjas and Running Dictation.
- A slideshow Día de los Muertos guessing game
- A Venn Diagram Reading Assessment
- And a few extra goodies thrown in :)
***The 2020 update includes suggestions for adapting this unit for 100% digital instruction or a blended model with 4 new digital resources included***
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.