Monarca Language has created a set of materials for the holiday theme "Day of the Dead".
It contains the following:
- (1) Trace the drawing to complete the “papel picado”.
- (1) Trace and color “el pan de muertos”.
- (1) Cut and paste the facial parts to the Catrin and Catrina. (2 pages)
- (1) Cut and paste altar decorations. (2 pages)
- (1) Choose the right image.
- (1) Find the words
- (1) Read the story.
- (1) Draw a line from left to right to match the skulls.
- (1) Decorated skull to print on thick paper and decorate with glitter and markers (or paint). *Cut out the flowers and paste to the skull
- (1) Page About Día de los Muertos. Includes items to color.
- (1) set of Dominoes (6 pieces)
- (1) set of Vocabulary Cards (6 words)
- (2) set of BINGO game.
-(3) Build your altar (writing activity)
Practice your Spanish vocabulary in themed sets. Print, color and laminate the games to make them last.
Spanish educational materials at: http://www.monarcalanguage.com