Teachers! I hope you enjoy this packet of 7 reading activities to celebrate Día with your students. Inside you'll find:
- A poster to hang in your classroom describing what Día is all about,
- Día bookmarks for your kids to color, cut, paste, and laminate (optional),
- What book am I? headbands (or Who am I? for alternate play featuring a character in a book you've read over the year),
- Spine List activity - just a fun way to record the titles of books,
- Book Bucks! in increments of $1, $5, or $10 for you to distribute as you see fit,
- Roll-a-Story game and game sheet (super fun!),
- a Book Report worksheet,
- and a fill-in-the-blank activity in which your students talk about what makes them unique
Of course, all of the activities are available in English and Spanish. You choose the language that works best for you.
Copyright Monica Olivera, 2019
Follow me on...