Día de los Reyes Magos Spanish Reading Comprehension Culture el invierno
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $84.99Original Price $112.34Save $27.35
- Here is everything you need to teach about Winter Holidays in Spanish class. This Spanish class Navidad bundle could be adapted for any level you teach including middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Get students chatting in Spanish about a variety of winter celebrations in SpanPrice $15.99Original Price $18.96Save $2.97
- This is a middle school Spanish or high school Spanish culture holiday bundle of cultural resources to use in a novice Spanish class. This Hispanic culture holiday bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Celebrate the diverse cultures of the SPrice $69.99Original Price $89.38Save $19.39
This is a short authentic reading in Spanish about "Los Tres Reyes Magos" and the celebration of 3 Kings Day. It is an editable Google Doc that includes vocabulary and discussion questions in Spanish. It would be best with Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 for a one-day interpretive reading, cultural activity.
⭐ Get this Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources
This Spanish Class 3 Reyes Magos Reading Activity Includes
- ✅ Editable Google Docs that can be assigned on Google Classroom or your LMS
- ✅ Printable Activity option for in-class paper worksheet
- ✅ 1 page reading in Spanish with underlined vocabulary words to lookup
- ✅ 1 page of comprehension questions in Spanish
- ✅ A great one-day sub plan around Winter Break
This is a great one-day interpretive reading activity in Spanish the day before or after Winter Break. Three Kings Day is celebrated on January 6th in many Spanish-speaking countries. Bring some culture to your Spanish class around Winter break with an editable digital resource. This would be a great one-day sub-plan as well.
This Spanish reading comprehension resource includes a one-page reading about 3 Kings Day in Spanish with underlined vocabulary words to look up. There is a second page with comprehension questions in Spanish. Both pages are included in editable Google Docs, one version with lines to print for in-person completion, and the other version to assign digitally on Google Classroom, or your LMS for paperless, hybrid, or distance learning.
115+ 5 star reviews from other teachers for this Spanish Winter Reading Comprehension
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A perfect activity for the last day of school before Christmas break OR right when they come back. Fun way to compare the cultures! - Alexis B
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great, short reading activity that includes culture! I also appreciate that reading comprehension activities are included! Thank you! - Miss D
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a great resource for my primarily 8th grade Spanish 1 class. They loved talking about the similarities and differences between our customs and those of Spain. It was a great way to start the semester. - Andrea
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wonderful resource that requires 0 lesson prep from my end, just read the directions. thank you for putting time into this, takes time off my shoulders.— Angela A.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a great way to sneak in some culture for my students on their day learning from home. Great combination of culture and reading comprehension practice. - Melanie W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent resource for early January!! Students learn about the different traditions of 3 king day.— Janny A.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I loved this resource. Easy to understand for Spanish learners and shares an important holiday. Thanks!— Bethany W.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Easy and engaging reading for students to learn about los tres Reyes Magos. Loved it and so did my students!— Alma R.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐ Get this Winter Holidays Bundle for the best deal on all of my Winter resources all together including Para Empezar - Holiday, Digital Post Break Slides, Find Someone Who - post-holiday break, Find Someone Who - PRE holiday break & Los Reyes Magos - reading.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource that once you click Add to Drive, will be added to your Google Drive in a Folder called TPT Purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.