Breakouts can be fun, but also tricky if you don't have the equipment or the time to set one up. Avoid the hassle by playing digitally! All you need is enough devices for students to work in small groups and Internet connectivity.
This breakout explores the topic of Dia de los Muertos. It is a mixture of English and Spanish - students will need to be able to read a basic recipe and an article listing the different elements of an ofrenda. It includes:
los elementos importantes
el pan de muerto
Includes detailed instructions and answer key. Great for use as an introduction to the holiday or as a review.
• Cinco de Mayo digital breakout
• La Navidad - Digital Breakout Game
• Digital Escape - Spain - in both English AND Spanish versions
• Digital Escape Game - Madrid
It is also included in the bundle:
• Digital Escape games - Spanish Bundle