This BUNDLE, at 20% off, will provide you with two resources:
-a comprehensive K-1 diagnostic assessment kit
-a fully editable set of tests that you can use to design your own assessments for a variety of purposes.
· Use as a quick screening test.
· Create benchmarks for different times of year.
· Inform instruction, need for review.
· Collect data for report cards.
· Prepare for parent conferences.
· Diagnose students' strengths and weaknesses.
· Isolate areas for further testing.
The Diagnostic Literacy Assessment for Beginning Guided Reading: K-1 helps you start the year with ample information about your students. The tests include:
High Frequency Words
Concepts of Print
Running Records (form and directions, but not texts)
The Editable Literacy Assessment: K-3 includes forms and directions for all of the above tests except Concepts of Print.
Both BUNDLED resources feature useful charts for summarizing test results in one place.
· Class Assessment Summary
· Class Letter Summary
· Class High Frequency Words
· Class Phonetic Words
· Class Phonetic Analysis Chart
· Class Running Record Progress
· Individual Running Record Progress
Thanks for visiting!
Related resources at Many Roads to Reading:
How to get TpT credit to use toward future purchases
1. Go to your My Purchases page.
2. Click on Provide Feedback for the item.
3. Give a rating and a comment—even a short one.
Each time you leave feedback, TpT gives you Feedback Credits that you can apply toward future purchases. It takes just a few seconds!
Be the first to learn about my new freebies, discounts, and products! To become a Follower, click on the green star next to my store logo, at Many Roads to Reading.