Masters to create Diagram of a Pumpkin craftivity
including outside of pumpkin, stem, leaf,
inside of pumpkin, labels
other items needed: green pipecleaners for the vine, real pumpkin seeds, and orange yarn for the fibrous strands
Finished product measures approximately 8x8"
1) copy masters according to instructions
2) have students cut out paper parts and glue together
3) curl pipecleaner and tape or staple on
4) staple both the Outside and the Inside together on the top of the pumpkin
4) Glue yarn and seeds on the inside, then glue labels
This is a fun way to learn about the parts of a pumpkin!