This journal is a great tool for writing back and forth to your students. Dialogue journals
are a way for you to strengthen your relationship with students
and get to know each other better. Help students sharpen their writing skills
by using this engaging writing journal each week. The tool is made to be used in an ESL classroom. This tool incorporates weekly, monthly and yearly writing pages along with feedback prompts
at the end of each which help keep the students motivated and reviewing their writing skills.
Dialogue journals help:
☀ Improve the teacher-student relationship.
☀ Getting feedback on ideas and questions.
☀ Give an opportunity to express ideas.
☀ Promote self-reflection and self-understanding.
☀ Facilitate learning of course materials.
Hand out either the weekly, monthly pages (print as many on double sides paper. Hand out to students each week and each week mark and hand out feedback to students. It’s a great method for assessment as well.
• Would You Rather Writing Prompts and Task Cards
• Writing Information Reports Writing Reports Guide Printables and Activities
• Writing a Factual Recount Interactive Grammar & Writing Activities
• Informal Letter Guided Writing Pack ESL & Grades 4-6
• Dialogue Journals - Writing Templates
• How to Write E-mails ESL PowerPoint Interactive Presentation