This product includes over 40 pages of high level (Bloom's Taxonomy) comprehension questions encouraging deep thought and discussion, book talk discussion questions, final project brainstorm and essay outline, questions focusing on puberty education and teen relationships, Holocaust, World War 2, Hitler and the Nazi Party, Jewish culture and history, anti-Semitism, anti-biased curriculum, and a Math/Literature extension activity. The product has been revised, tested, and edited with student input over a period of 3 years.
1) A complete set of comprehension and discussion questions for the book "The Diary of a Young Girl," by Anne Frank.
2) 9 questions on reproducible worksheets for every 20 pages in the book
3) Puberty education questions connecting Anne Frank's journal entries to teen physical and emotional development
4) Math extension activity defining "inflation" by teaching the conversion of prices from Dutch to U.S. currency
5) Final Essay Project brainstorm
6) Final Essay Project outline
7) Entire set of answer keys for each set of comprehension questions IS now included.