Looking for a great follow up activity to planting seeds or studying plants? This is a fun way for students to think about their plants. They will be filling out a journal from the perspective of their seed, plant, or flower! Our class loves the Diary of a... series by Doreen Cronin so this was a perfect activity for us!
There are many different choices included- please download the preview to see examples of each page. There are 9 pages for each (seed, plant, and flower) the pages are the same except for changes in clipart and wording.
1. Cover page
2. Draw and label observations
3. Brainstorm and draw
4. Brainstorm and write
5. Journal page with regular lines
6. Journal page with primary lines
7. Journal page with 2 entries with regular lines
8. Journal page with 2 entries with primary lines
9. How to page
I provided many options so that it would be easy to differentiate for your students. I hope you and your class enjoy this activity!