This packet includes movie questions for Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Video for this product is not included.
Rated: PG for some rude humor and language
It is suggested that you watch the movie prior to showing to ensure the content is appropriate for your target audience (3 potential skipping points are indicated in the question breakdown).
Run time: 92 minutes
• Breakdown of where to start/stop to ask questions
• Questions regarding: ,Social skills, Inferencing what may happen next, Feelings, Comprehension questions, Behaviors, Character traits, Similar personal experiences
• Potential answers to questions indicated in (red)
Answers are not provided for personal experience or opinion questions
• Total recommended skips: 3
o 1. Minutes: 19:15-19:23-Reason: Inappropriate Magazine
o 2. Minutes: 22:02-22:43-Reason: Greg pees on Rodrick
o 3. Minutes: 1:13:21-1:15:35-Reason: Inappropriate Magazine
1. Watch the movie to ensure the content is appropriate for your target audience (3 potential skipping points are indicated in the question breakdown).
2. Go through the questions and indicate which students you are going to ask each question. Next to each question there is a place where you can put the name of the “Target Student” that you intend to ask your questions.
3. Decide which questions you want to ask. You may decide to ask all questions, some questions, or portions of some multi-step questions. You also may decide to skip groups of questions in order to make the movie fit into your allotted time.