PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
16.2 MB | 18 pages
A 21st century Inquiry writing activity based on “Diary of a spider, worm and fly” books by Doreen Cronin.
Perfect for use on Google Drive™ and OneDrive™. If you already use Google Classroom™, all you need to do is share the document with your class, and they can then get started. Kids love technology and they will love this engaging activity.
Ideal for whole class on ANY device (iPads, tablets, Chromebook's, laptops). Could also use as a ‘writing’ station during Daily 5.
Why should I Google™?
- Go paperless!
- Highly engaging!
- Can be individualized!
- Ideas and work is saved automatically
- Give immediate feedback to students.
- Can be accessed by any device anywhere in the world.
When you download this product you will receive:
- A PDF version for your students if you would like a printed copy (18 pages).
- A Google™ link for the digital copy for students to directly type onto. This is a Google Slides™ presentation. Simply assign to students and they will complete online. The file can then be printed/submitted electronically for an individualized assessment. Instructions are included for your students.
In this online activity - students will create a diary of an animal of their choosing. Then they will use their inquiry/research skills to find out information about the animal to then use as a basis of an adventure the animal will go on.
Please feel free to share with other teachers at your own school but please purchase additional licenses to share with others.
***Please check out the Mummabell Store for more DIGITAL RESOURCES Check them out below: